1. Age: In order to use this website, you must be no less than 18 years of age.
2. Internet Etiquette: You understand and agree that you make use of this website and all information incorporated at your own risk. You should make your own investigation to validate the information contained herein. We will not be held responsible for any lost or misdirected information or any transaction entered, in any case, regardless of any reason.
You should not post, transmit or permit internet access to information you wish to keep confidential. You are not permitted to post any material that is illegal, libellous, tortuous or likely to result in retaliation against "FeelKaro.com" or " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd".
3. Interruption in Services: "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." reserves the right to refuse or terminate website services at any given point of time. " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." is not accountable for any errors or interruptions in service, whether within or outside our control.
Service may be briefly out of service for planned maintenance or because of any other reasons. " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." can never be made legally responsible for any considerable indemnity that may or may not arise out of an interruption in service.
Further, you agree not to interrupt the proper functioning of the website at all times.
4. Termination of Services: We reserve the right to terminate your site access, including available features and associated services, at any time, for any individual or company upon prior notification.
5. Responsibilities: " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding services provided. " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." is not responsible for any damages suffered from the use of our services provided, including but not limited to, loss of data, service interruptions and/or delays in service, or third-party litigation.
6. Submissions: If you submit to us or post any information, comment, review, suggestion, collectively "Submission", including, without limitation, submissions about any of our products or services, such submissions will not be confidential or secret and may be used in any manner. Please do not submit or send any submission that you consider contains confidential information.
By sending us a submission, you grant us a royalty free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and full transferable, assignable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such submission (in whole or in part) and/or incorporate it in other works in any form or technology now known or later developed, in sole discretion, with or without your name.
7. Third Party Links: For your convenience, some third-party links are provided for supplemental information. However, we bear no responsibility for the content published, information disseminated, services provided and/or any practices employed on these third-party websites. Please note that, we do not in any way recommend, endorse or approve any of the linked websites.
8. Linking to Website: You can link to this website provided that your website doesn’t engage in any illegal or pornographic activities. However, we may deny your request of linking at our sole discretion and in that case, you should agree to discontinue immediately at our request.
9. Modification of Terms: " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions, rates and/or services at any time. Such changes, modifications or additions shall be effective immediately when made publicly available on website. Any continued use of website and its services by you after such notice, constitutes acceptance of the same.
10. Additional Restrictions: You understand and agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on the FeelKaro.com website that may also be updated from time to time.
11. Legal: " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the detection and prosecution of illegal activity. "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." complies with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws and individual state laws. You agree that you will comply with all such laws applicable to you. If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Consent to Jurisdiction: Visitors are responsible for ensuring a legal usage this website and its compliance with the local laws. Use of this website or its services in violation of any local applicable laws is prohibited. If any disputes arise or if litigation is required to enforce any part of these terms and conditions, all such disputes will be resolved in accordance with the laws of courts of Porbandar (Gujarat), India and venue of resolution is deemed as Porbandar (Gujarat).
13. Changes in Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions may change anytime as per the business requirements and enforceable laws. It is well understood that no individual notices will be delivered to anybody, so, please make sure to check back regularly and have a review of the stated "Terms and Conditions" and ensure that you abide them to the fullest extent possible.
WARNING: INFORMATION ON WEBSITE MUST NOT BE USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF "FEELKARO ONLINE MEDIA PVT. LTD.". “FEELKARO ONLINE MEDIA PVT. LTD." RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE WHATEVER LEGAL ACTION IT DEEMS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE FEELKARO.COM AND ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. (Such actions may include: Copyright Act, Trade Mark Act).
Throughout the site, the terms, "we", "us, " and "our" refer to FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd. This website, FeelKaro.com, (hereinafter referred to as "FeelKaro") is owned, hosted and operated by FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.., a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Porbandar (Gujarat), India.
The materials available through this website "FeelKaro.com" and other websites owned or provided by "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." (Individually and collectively, the 'website') are the property of "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.", and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You may not use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the website without the prior written approval of "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd..". The content of this website should not be mirrored on any other server. THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL OF ITS CONTENT) IS PROVIDED TO YOU on "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY use of this website is at your own risk.
India has a well-established Trademark Registry (1940) administering the Trademark Act, 1999. Trademark Act enforces framework for all trademarks related issues.
We have registered our trademarks with the concerned Registrar of Trademarks as per the provisions laid out in the applicable act. We are legally eligible to seek relief of infringement in courts of law, India. We have duly registered trademarks and enjoy exclusive rights to use registered trademarks in relation to the services associated with the registered trademarks.
The company name, website name, company logos, slogans and other content contained in this website are the registered trademarks of "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.". Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the user the right to use any trademark displayed on this website. If we, at any point of time, find violation of our rights, we are entitled to assert a claim.
Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the express written permission or any such third-party that may own the trademark.
Nothing in this website is intended to infringe any other parties' trademarks. All other company, product and service names and logos may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
The entire content of the FeelKaro.com website is protected under the provisions of related Indian and International copyrights acts. India's copyright allied matters are managed by Indian Copyright (Amendment) Act, 1999. India is a party to WIPO, UNESCO, Rome Convention, Berne Convention, Geneva Convention, Universal Copyright Convention and Agreements on trade related aspects of Intellectual Property Rights and abides by rules and regulations as per the laws. Its provisions are broadened to nationals of WTO member countries.
Although, as per the provisions of the applicable laws, copyright automatically fixes to the works, whenever produced, however, to guarantee that our rights are well confined, our website content (inclusive of: logo, label, writing style of trademark) is copyrighted by and registered. Any individual /company / entity found on the wrong side of the law of infringement of copyrights, may be subject to a criminal action.
All content, including but not limited to text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on website are copyrighted. We make constant efforts to ensure that information provided on the website is always accurate, timely and useful.
But, as far as financial data is concerned, in view of any human errors or changes we do not warrant that information is accurate and complete in every respect. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timelessness of the information (either textual or financial) and expressly disclaim any liability and are not responsible for errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of such information.
Only the official printed version or information available in respective company website should be considered authentic. Content on the website is published in real time and you must not modify copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to third party, post transmit or distribute this content in any way. All the content is subject to modification at any time, without any prior notice.
Strictly on the condition that you keep all content intact in the same form as presented on website including copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices, you may download and view the information or content for non-commercial use only with a prior express written consent from us. Please make sure that all such restrictions are equally enforceable on all the copies made from the copyrighted material. Additionally, such restrictions should be communicated to all the parties involved.
Readers reading articles posted on this website should review the information carefully before relying on the information. The views, statements and opinions expressed in the articles are solely the views of respective author and not in any way are FeelKaro’s views, opinions, thoughts and beliefs. The articles are intended for informational purpose only and not a substitute for any professional advice.
Further, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information submitted and hence, readers should consider any and every information as a focal point of research. Additionally, by publishing the articles, we do not endorse or promote any services mentioned by respective authors.
We cannot be held responsible for:
The verification of all the INFORMATION and its LEGAL BEARING is the sole responsibility of user. We do not accept any legal liability whatsoever on any information on website. Nothing in this website constitutes any sort of guidance for investing or buying. Please make sure that you obtain apt legal and tax advice before investing.
You may download materials displayed on these pages for non-commercial use. If you download any information from this website, you agree that you will not copy it or remove any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, "FeelKaro.com" disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement with respect to any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
"FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in the website "FeelKaro.com". "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this website.
Newsletter Subscriber Disclaimer
We do not guarantee and take no responsibility for the publishing, selection and content of ads or any promises made for the performance of products and/or the quality/reliability of the product or services offered in all ads.
Limitation of Damages
FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd. (and any of our officers, directors, employees, partners, providers, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of the site and its services and deliverables, and customer shall indemnify us (and our officers, directors, employees, partners, providers, affiliates and agents), and hold each of them harmless from and against any and all costs, damages or losses by any of them (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) as a result of a claim by any person other than customer arising from your use or application of the services or the deliverables.
As, the use of this website is completely voluntary and initiated by you, by subscribing to any services you agree to assume any and all the liability of the actions. No consequences from any such action will be held as our responsibility in any manner whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.." be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other financial loss, even if "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.." has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You will undertake the entire costs of all the necessary maintenance, any repair as a result from use of this website and Internet.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us against any liability for any claims and expenses, including attorney fees, relating to violation of the terms and conditions and for damages including:
Under no circumstances (including negligence) shall we be responsible and liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of use of the website or inability to use the website.
We shall not have any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content, either textual or financial, of the website.
Indemnity: You will indemnify and hold "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd.", its directors, officers, employees affiliates, agents, licensors harmless with respect to any suits or claims arising out of (i) your breach of this agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. (ii) Your use or misuse of this website. You will indemnify " FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd " and hold us harmless from any damage to our business, service, equipment, network, operations or reputation resulting from your actions, including but not limited to any govt. actions, acts of vandalism or other retaliation and any claims of libel, unfair competition, infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right, violation of privacy or other offence.
Because user authentication on the internet is difficult, the website: "FeelKaro.com" and the company "FeelKaro Online Media Pvt. Ltd." cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on our websites, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.